Property market of Bahria Town is little slow so every property dealer is practising for the cricket tournament. Property dealers are booking Sector D cricket ground on daily basis.
Normal rates of Sector D cricket ground (Aleem Dar Cricket Academy) is Rs. 7,000/- on weekdays and Rs. 12,000/- on weekends for full day. (I’ve heard this rates from a person working in cricket ground) well right now due to heavy demand of booking Bahria Town cricket ground management has raised their rates and booking grounds at like Rs. 8,000/- for two hours, yes just for two hours, which means one match only.
I’ve been to ground and it is really occupied and everyone is trying to get a booking. I believe this would happen until the Bahria Town property dealers tournament and then it will come back to it’s normal rates.
So until the tournament it is hard to get a booking for full day. Let’s see what happens next…
There are lots of property dealers in Bahria Town. Actually when any good society launches and go well in business then there is a big role of property dealers over there (check out the history of DHA). When there are property dealers they bring their investors to the society and further if society fulfil his promises then it grows as Bahria Town is growing.
Bahria Town property dealers association has announced the cricket tournament of property dealers only. Some rules of the tournament is as follows.
- Bahria Town registered property dealers can apply.
- One team will give name of 14 players.
- More than one dealer can collectively make a team.
- If any one bring a person other than property dealer, that team will be disqualified.
- Registration fee is Rs. 25,000/- per team.
- Winning team will get Rs. 500,000/- (has to finalize yet)
- Other monetary prizes like on every boundary, every catch, every wicket etc.
Tournament is on 29th of May, 2014. It will be held on Cricket Academy, BB block, Sector D, Bahria Town Lahore. Further we’ll update you about the tournament details INSHALLAH.